Jump to navigation
- To develop a sense of active citizenship based on Human Rights and Justice for all.
- To practice democracy as a conflict resolving process.
- To explore questions of personal and collective identity
- To build awareness and understanding of the differences within as well as between the various ‘sides’ of any conflict.
- To understand the contested nature of History and its role in shaping personal and group perception.
- To explore the causes of violence including ‘Why?’ our society erupted into violent political conflict.
- To address the legacy of the conflict in and about ‘Northern Ireland’ in a way that builds individual and collective self-confidence.
- To develop ICT skills central to new media literacy and production.